Welcome to MD First Aid & CPR Training
NOW offering Blended style learning for our course. You can completed a portion of the course in the comfort of you own home, and then meet in class to further your knowledge and skills training.
We are committed to providing you with the best in First Aid, CPR and Defibrilator (AED) Training Courses!
Our professional first aid courses are innovative, interactive and fun! Founded in 2010, MD First Aid is a Canadian Red Cross Training Partner. Our courses are Recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board ( WS & IB).
Learn hands-on skills with instructors who have medical, or emergency response backgrounds.
Whether you work in the health care field, with children, in an industrial or retail environment, or you simply want to be prepared to help in an emergency, MD First Aid has a first aid, CPR or Defibrilator training program for you.
PROFESSIONAL FIRST AID TRAINING
- Training for the workplace, sport groups, youth groups
- Group Rates Available
- Discounts for referrrals
- Flexible Scheduling - Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Flexible Locations - On Site Training Available
- AED Certification is taught to all CPR classes
- Canadian Red Cross Certification upon successful completion of course. Certification is valid for 3 years